Rugged and versatile the Ferno Model 71 Basket Stretcher can be lifted vertically and horizontally or carried or dragged across rough or muddy terrain without the patient being adversely affected. Used throughout search and rescue operations the Ferno Model 71 Basket Stretcher is the quintisential orange plastic basket stretcher. Ideally suited to rescuing people from dangerous situations the Model 71 basket stretcher is available as a 1 piece or 2 piece stretcher – the 1 piece is always ready to be grabbed and go while the 2 piece is easier to store and to transport. Provides full body protection and comes complete with patient restraints and a foot rest for comfort and stability.
Designed with a spacious interior each basket is large enough to accommodate rescue blankets for extra comfort.
You will need to buy a 4 point bridle for hoisting and lifting.
Ferno Model 71 Basket Stretcher Features
- High-density, polyethylene shell is supported by a permanently attached, heavy-duty, aluminum frame
- Shell is chemical, UV, rust, and corrosion resistant, ensuring long life
- Molded-in runners and handholds make the stretcher easy to handle
- Replaceable, closed-cell foam mattress attached inside for patient comfort
- 5-Section Flotation Collar attaches to the Model 71 Basket Stretcher to provide flotation assistance for water rescue
- Four 2-piece, 5-foot-long quick-release patient restraints are simple to use and permit rescuers to easily change the position of straps to fit each patient
- Brass grommets are strategically located for quick use with Model 418-1 Adjustable Lifting Bridle (tag lines should always be used when lifting the basket stretcher
- Length: 2180 mm
- Width: 610mm
- Depth: 190mm
- Weight: 10Kg standard – 11Kg split