The CorDEX UT5000 is ATEX and IECEx certified for Gas & Dust (Zone 21). From storage tanks to dust conveyors, UT5000 can measure thickness and detect safely problems in virtually any explosive environment. The Ruggedized transducer and Brass wear ring prevent undue wear on the transducer surface and ensure the UT5000 is as tougher than most.
Designed for rugged environments, the shock resistant skin protects a 3.1 inch (8cm) colour screen and has easy-to-feel raised buttons. The intrinsically safe dual-element, 4MHz transducer is adjustable up to 8Hz with accuracy of +/- 0.05mm (0.01inch).
- ATEX and IECEx Certified for Zone 1 IIC T4 hazardous areas Features CorDEX CONNECT™ Intrinsically safe probe supplied as standard full Colour, backlit screen
- EchoEcho Technology to measure thickness through painted surfaces
- Drop-down menus to select the correct material velocity
- Multiple calibration and zeroing modes for repeatable accuracy
- On-board data recorder and RFID scanner, store up to a thousand automatically linked to tag location
- Menu ‘flip’ function allows use by both left and right handed technicians