- Robust solid construction manufactured from ABS747 IP 65
- Shock absorbing rubber fitted to base, rubber seal on lid seals and protect the light
- UV and Salt Water resistant
- Double sided light head the light head tilts down by up to 60º
- Work close to the light head, as it generates little or no heat
- Base of the Smith Light designed to accept many specialized mounting brackets
- Fitted with a main on / off switch to increase battery life
- Low battery alarm
- Integral charging cable compartment with AC DC cables
With its Light Head tilting down byup to 60° the IN120L can be used for area illumination, Flash Functions and can easily illuminate a large open space with its 2060 lumens, with little or no heat produced from the EXIN Light it allows you to work in close proximity with comfort.
The IN120L and IN120LB Body is exactly the same, it is constructed using automotive type ABS747 making the light highly durable with its robust solid construction. The EXIN Light IN Series has an IP 65 rating, and also is manufactured with a UV and Salt Water resistant ingredient, allowing the use in both wet and dry environments.
Using shock absorbing rubber for both the Base and Lid Seals gives extra added protection to your Light Head and Base. With Extension Arms fitted either side of the Body and a push and pull Functional Handle, enables you to choose the correct height suited for your own individual needs.
The IN120L is powered by a 10AH Lead Acid Gel Battery taking only 7-8 hours to fully charge.
The EXIN Light Portable Lighting Range is created with a uniquely designed Base to fit the various Attachments. Attachments can be purchased separately as required, these include a Tripod, Pole Attachment, Stabilising Plate, and a Scaffold Attachment.
Also available for our Leisure Series is the following list of Accessories that can be purchased as optional. These include a set of three (3) Clip On Lenses in a Protective zip Up Bag (Red, Green, and Amber Lenses) along with further options of a Padded Backpack for long distance carrying and a Solar Panel to recharge your EXIN Light whilst without power supply.